We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos for hamachi users www.yugiohlegend.com

Yugiohlegend RevivedHomePortalLatest imagesJoin Now!RegisterLog inYugiohlegend Revived

I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaimesteel
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here. Empty
PostSubject: I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.   I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:12 am

For those who knows how to unlock all the cards in POC, plz help me and give the details regarding this post.

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
arditjaha
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.   I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Download this and follow the instructions the only way to add all cards is to delete ur registry and follow this card unlocker readme : http://www.4cheaters.de/pc/trainer/yu-gi-oh-power-of-chaos-joey-the-passion-all-cards-20564-1507 Put ur system file to ur common direction than copy ur common direction for example C:Program Files/Power of Chaos/Joey the Passion Common and paste it to First go to Start Run type regedit go to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE then Software than KONAMI than u will see the common dir on the right just click it and paste ur directory and all will work fine
Back to top Go down
jalouly
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.   I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here. EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 pm

You can easily download our all cards unlocker that will automatically unlocks all the cards for you http://www.mediafire.com/?2n6h183ujaf6ltk
Back to top Go down
FCB
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.   I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:15 pm

What is the password ??
Back to top Go down
FCB
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.   I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Did somebody know it PLS Tell it
Back to top Go down
jalouly
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.   I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:49 pm

the password: coordinateplane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.   I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to unlock all the cards. Plz help me. Newbie Here.
Page 1 of 1