We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos for hamachi users www.yugiohlegend.com

Yugiohlegend RevivedHomePortalLatest imagesJoin Now!RegisterLog inYugiohlegend Revived
Similar topics

Rules, Regulations And Other.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illusion Industries
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Illusion Industries

Rules, Regulations And Other. Empty
PostSubject: Rules, Regulations And Other.   Rules, Regulations And Other. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:38 am

The GFX School section will have rules as every other section has!!!

So lets start:

1. Don't spam in this section

2. Don't comment in any other's work except from me (you can comment in the GFX general section)

3. You will do what I say. I mean that if I say to make the tag again and again you will have to or u will not proceed to the Intermediate GFX Class. I will be doing this for YOU to improve (your own good) not for me.

4. If I will not comment and critique the tag you have made by following the tut I posted you MUST NOT post this tag at GFX general Section. (When I comment on it do w/e you want).

5. I will decide when someone is ready to proceed to the next level.

6. No Argumentation and flames.

7. Every single member will have its own SHOWCASE so this means he will have a topic and he will post in there his works. Then when the one work is fine..Ill delete it and he will be able to post another.

8. Every class will need one certain number of tags to proceed and go to the next level.

9. When one member is being proceeded to the next level I'll pm him and he/she will make a topic(showcase) in the class he proceeds. Each member will have its own showcase (TOPIC) and this showcase must be named like below:

Member's Name-Member's Class-Showcase (Showcase word will stay as it is).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE CERTAIN NUMBERS OF TAGS NEEDED FOR EACH CLASS ARE:

GFX Beginners Class: 4 Tags

GFX Intermediate Class: 3 Tags (Harder than in beginners of course)

GFX Advanced Class: 3 Tags (Much harder than in intermediate)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OTHER:

If any member needs any Stock to be rendered just post it in the GFX general section.

Some GFX phrases..etc:

KIU= Keep It Up
TBH= To Be Honest
CnC= Comments n Critiques

What is depth? Depth is the technique that makes your eye automatically pop on an object/render/letters or smt!!

What is lighting? Lighting is the method of lighting the tag...correct lighting always makes a tag cool!!

What is a render? Render is a perfectly cut-off background image that is used mostly on Photoshop.

What is a C4D? Here is an example of C4D (its render too): C4D

What is a Fractal Render? Here is an example of Fractal Render: Fractal Render

Fixed up the topic a little bit and stickied it ~Bugattiboy91
Back to top Go down

Rules, Regulations And Other.
Page 1 of 1