We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos for hamachi users www.yugiohlegend.com

Yugiohlegend RevivedHomePortalLatest imagesJoin Now!RegisterLog inYugiohlegend Revived

What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why

Go down 
+15
Tyty16
supermoe1985
50Caps
HeroKing
Ownazor
Thinex
MarluXiaXl
91dude
Jonathon
Black
maartomi
Bare7a
Sukhvinder
Aditya09
neshwille888
19 posters
AuthorMessage
neshwille888
Moderators
Moderators
neshwille888

What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why Empty
PostSubject: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:53 pm

I think i should say , for me Bakura or Marik , reason is they are both kinda the same and i found myself in them bec in both of them there is good person inside and theres this evil they cant control , well i can say same with me , im good friend,good person my friends says and all that but when im angry i become evil, thousands of thoughts rush thro my head i cant control myself sometimes, i like same duel style like Marik he uses dark monsters and lots of rare cards and ofc RA(im soon Obelisk Blue but my favorite is still RA) , so thats about it, post character that you found urself in if any
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gtamodder888
Aditya09
Admin
Admin
Aditya09

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:49 am

Im Seto Kaiba or Dartz, They both have the same type of attitude also Kaiba boast alot and has the skills to prove it same as me. Dartz is evil and wants to rule and that also in me because of the type of music i listens make me so. Also i have been dueling since the games came out both KCVDS and JTP and im a skill duelist with alot of potential just as Dartz and Kaiba.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587468872&ref=pro
Sukhvinder
Admin
Admin
Sukhvinder

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:13 am

i m just like joey cuz in every duel i like depending on luck , like using dice cards or coin tossing cards Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.yugiohlegend.com
Bare7a
Duelist
Duelist
Bare7a

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:03 am

I am kuriboh but i don't know why XD
Maybe becouse i like to drink beer very much lol
Back to top Go down
maartomi
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:03 am

i think im similar to zane or kaiba because im isolated a little
Back to top Go down
Black
Moderators
Moderators
Black

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm Like one of those Background People in the Anime wich no one cares about ....

ADVENTURE HOO!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Jonathon
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:19 pm

None of them because I dont have funky weird hair or take a childrens card game that seriously
Back to top Go down
neshwille888
Moderators
Moderators
neshwille888

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Jonathon wrote:
None of them because I dont have funky weird hair or take a childrens card game that seriously

wow then why are you here? i see you spam every topic in lounge , you are in yu gi oh forum and you dont like yu gi oh , and we all dont take it that seriously just asking if some character is kind off same person like you ,is he acting like you, if you even know characters i mean.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gtamodder888
91dude
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist
91dude

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 am

I would be Yugis grandpa! He is the coolest guy on earth (if you watched season 1)
And he never really freaks out or anything. He's ceeping it eaaasy.
Back to top Go down
MarluXiaXl
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist
MarluXiaXl

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 pm

I'll think il go with the filler guy from season 2 the first episodes, Duke. I also do like his game Dungeon dice monsters. And he is mad at someone becuase he think its true what he thinks. LIke that kind of attidude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thinex
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist
Thinex

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Hmm, I don't really know what kind of Yu-Gi-Oh character I actually am..
I think a bit of a mix between Yugi (not Yami), and a little bit of Kaiba, probably a bit of Joey aswell.
Someone should make a test for this. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ownazor
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Hmm, i think i will be Bandit Keith. Because i like the way he plays. And i love to dominate people the way he does Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeroKing
Moderators
Moderators
HeroKing

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Ownazor wrote:
Hmm, i think i will be Bandit Keith. Because i like the way he plays. And i love to dominate people the way he does Very Happy
IN AMERICA!!!
Back to top Go down
Ownazor
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 pm

HeroKing wrote:
Ownazor wrote:
IN AMERICA!!!
Wai' What?
Back to top Go down
HeroKing
Moderators
Moderators
HeroKing

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 pm

don't tell me you haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged? "In America" is Bandit Keith's catch phrase throughout the show XDDD
Back to top Go down
Ownazor
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 pm

No i havent Very Happy
But i would like to see it^^
Back to top Go down
HeroKing
Moderators
Moderators
HeroKing

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 pm

check it out on youtube and you'll love it, trust me XD
Back to top Go down
Ownazor
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Can you send a link?
Back to top Go down
HeroKing
Moderators
Moderators
HeroKing

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:40 pm

here's episode 1, start here and go on ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmVGQR3NNdg
Back to top Go down
50Caps
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Bandit Keith   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 am

I've always been the kind of guy who uses a machine deck in real life so it was cool when he used one in the anime. I wish we could've seen more of him, but whatever. I just love how is he such an ***hole and how he always cheats. Not that I do that of course; it just seems funny to me.
Back to top Go down
supermoe1985
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist
supermoe1985

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:54 am

Im Yugi Moto because girls wont go out with me lol
Back to top Go down
Tyty16
Duelist
Duelist
Tyty16

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 pm

I'm Joey because i'm always happy and in mood for jokes (even on me LOL )
Back to top Go down
HeroKing
Moderators
Moderators
HeroKing

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 pm

i find myself to be like Pegasus. mainly because i like the Toon Monsters, and i tend to come up with strategies others may not think of or overlook
Back to top Go down
Myth
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist
Myth

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Hm..I'd have to say I'm a mix of Joey, Yami and I guess Bandit Keith because of the dominating the duel part. "In America" XP. "I play Copycat to steal your catch phrase..In America". "Egyptian Rage" XD
Back to top Go down
diehell
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist
diehell

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:45 am

I´m Noah, Seto Kaiba brother, because i spend a lot of time in internet, the virtual world, traumatic and problematic.
Back to top Go down
Myth
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist
Myth

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:13 pm

diehell wrote:
I´m Noah, Seto Kaiba brother, because i spend a lot of time in internet, the virtual world, traumatic and problematic.

Dang, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Figo_19
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 am

I'm like Kaiba, because i like to stay away from people... you can say i'm a little bit isolated (and i am) but i play well
Back to top Go down
kostaman
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 am

Joey and i dont know why i am joey cus i like him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why   What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why Empty

Back to top Go down

What yu gi oh character are you? and explain why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Power of Chaos! :: Yu-Gi-Oh & Game Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: