We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos for hamachi users www.yugiohlegend.com

Yugiohlegend RevivedHomePortalLatest imagesJoin Now!RegisterLog inYugiohlegend Revived
Similar topics

Ownazor Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ownazor
Duelist
Duelist

Ownazor Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ownazor Introduction   Ownazor Introduction EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Name: Oliver / Ownazor

Have you ever messed arround with photoshop?: Yup, i've done alot of Photoshopping.

If yes show me smt that you have made...your best preferably: This is a tough one, Because i really dont like my own work that much. But the one with best feedback is: https://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq70/ownazor/?action=view&current=Ownazor23.png

Why do you like to join?: I'd like to join to get better to photoshop and to share my knowledge.

What do you want to do with the things you will learn?: With the things i learn i will improve my photshop skill's and share it with others to improve there skills

You must be willing. Can you be?: Ofcourse i can! I have been told'd that i can stay on a Deadline.

You must not be messy and mess every section. If you do you will be out of School for 4 days. Do you agree?: I do

Anything other you want to add?: Nothing Really. I hope I'm okay for joining Razz
Back to top Go down

Ownazor Introduction
Page 1 of 1