We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
We moved to:
www.yugiohlegend.com

Do not try to join this forum.
Welcome to the Power of Chaos!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos for hamachi users www.yugiohlegend.com

Yugiohlegend RevivedHomePortalLatest imagesJoin Now!RegisterLog inYugiohlegend Revived
Similar topics

ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?

Go down 
+11
player722
1nsane89
Zaneo
hobolordx2
Ryuuzoji
Black
avvega
BomWatchOut
Sukhvinder
neshwille888
allseeing01
15 posters
AuthorMessage
allseeing01
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? Empty
PostSubject: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 pm

as stated above... I can't get all cards Sad it still says i need special persmission to access the page... i read that it was 1 post. I've made a post and that did not work. How do I get All Cards for Yu Gi Oh Power of Chaos?
Back to top Go down
neshwille888
Moderators
Moderators
neshwille888

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Try this dude
http://beta.4cheaters.de/pc/trainer/yugioh-power-of-chaos-joey-the-passion-all-cards-20564-1507

If you still dont get it then heres a good video about that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoCy53ZWQ3I
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gtamodder888
allseeing01
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:10 am

i couldn't get it to work ._. i must be stupid. I tried both of them. I end up having all the cards from the three starter decks but nothing else :/
Back to top Go down
Sukhvinder
Admin
Admin
Sukhvinder

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 am

U need 10 posts in order to unlock the rest of the forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.yugiohlegend.com
BomWatchOut
Admin
Admin
BomWatchOut

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:46 pm

try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n626ppPOBKc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BomWatchOut
avvega
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:28 am

tried it too and no luck
Back to top Go down
neshwille888
Moderators
Moderators
neshwille888

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 am

Well only if you write down what ur doing(or record it) and post it so we know what you did wrong , i think that will help us help you
Back to top Go down
Black
Moderators
Moderators
Black

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am

Make it to 10 posts then see booms tutorial, its no need to help you here if you can get pro help if you just reach 10 posts
Back to top Go down
neshwille888
Moderators
Moderators
neshwille888

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 am

He saw his vids and i sent him site with allcards tutorial just like bom got but he didnt get it , i think if he tell us step by step what hes doing i think we can help him
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzoji
Duelist
Duelist
Ryuuzoji

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:39 pm

In the 'for beginners' section it says 5 posts? And wont that just lead to random spam from people who really, really want to play?
Back to top Go down
hobolordx2
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:43 pm

5 or 10?
Back to top Go down
Zaneo
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:59 pm

PLEASE HELP US ! I have the same problem, or i think, well i did everything right according to booms video so it doesnt matter if i show how i do, but still i dont get all cards

i get kaibas cards into joeys game but nothing else. please help help help !
Back to top Go down
1nsane89
Duelist
Duelist
1nsane89

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Booms video worked 100% first time i tried it.

You must delete all traces of the game in your reg edit and on the computer as files, but you can backup your replays and decks.

When that is done just install with the installer bomb provided and look in C:\Program files for Yu-Gi-Oh Power Of Chaos trilogy folder.

Optionally you can move that folder where you want and then start the game and you will have all cards.
Back to top Go down
Zaneo
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:25 pm

can someone help me to erease all traces for me then pleaase ?
Back to top Go down
1nsane89
Duelist
Duelist
1nsane89

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Ok, im assuming you are on windows xp, if not you need to go to different folders than here.

To erase Power of Chaos from your Registery:

Go to Start->Run... and type regedit

Then open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

Then open SOFTWARE

Then find and delete KONAMI

Note however if you got other Konami games on your computer than the Power of Chaos, you need to open KONAMI folder and delete only power of chaos stuff.

To delete the game files you just go to the folder where the game is and delete it.

After this use the installer and you are done.
Back to top Go down
Zaneo
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: VISTA!   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:49 pm

i am on vista 32bit
Back to top Go down
1nsane89
Duelist
Duelist
1nsane89

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Then the folders you need to delete in Reg edit are:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Konami

and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node - > Konami
Back to top Go down
Zaneo
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:25 am

1nsane89 wrote:
Then the folders you need to delete in Reg edit are:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Konami

and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node - > Konami

and then uninstall the game ? or can i just install it again without uninstalling ?

i did this the first time i installed ( deleted the folders that is ) btw but i didnt have the second konami folder, how strange....
Back to top Go down
neshwille888
Moderators
Moderators
neshwille888

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:01 am

And run game in 256 Colors and As An Administrator
Back to top Go down
Zaneo
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:11 am

neshwille888 wrote:

1. does color really matter?
2. i am ALLWAYS ADMIN
3. where do i change color

I got a problem..... for some strange reason, my game saves its progress in another folder ( D:\Spel\Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos Common ) ( my secondary harddrive )
that was were i installed the game for some months ago but i erased it because of lack of interest, now a month later i saw this card cheat included and got interested,

IS there a way to make it stop saving and loading from that folder ? and use the folder with the gamesave ?
Back to top Go down
1nsane89
Duelist
Duelist
1nsane89

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:22 am

neshwille888 wrote:
I didnt need to do this.

Its propably only for 64bit systems I quess.

Zaneo wrote:
neshwille888 wrote:

2. i am ALLWAYS ADMIN

I got a problem..... for some strange reason, my game saves its progress in another folder ( D:\Spel\Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos Common ) ( my secondary harddrive )
that was were i installed the game for some months ago but i erased it because of lack of interest, now a month later i saw this card cheat included and got interested,

IS there a way to make it stop saving and loading from that folder ? and use the folder with the gamesave ?
You do need to delete the game files and the konami folders from registery before installing.

I would say the color does not matter but you can do it just to be sure by right clicking on the joey.exe and go to Properties, then go to Compability tab and check 256 colors and press Use. Then in the game go to options and click on 32bit and then windowed and you will have full colors back.

The installer you get always installs the game to C:\Program Files\Yugioh Trilogy folder, make sure you move that folder to where you want it to create the common folder before you start the game for the first time.
Back to top Go down
neshwille888
Moderators
Moderators
neshwille888

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:08 am

Its important to run in 256colors just do what 1nsane told you right click on yu gi oh icon /properties/compatibillity/check Run In 256 colors and run as an administrator , bec his running 32 and he didnt do something , but when uncheck 256colors you have cards you had not all so its important alteast on my laptop
Back to top Go down
Zaneo
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:16 am

1nsane89 wrote:
neshwille888 wrote:
I didnt need to do this.

Its propably only for 64bit systems I quess.

Zaneo wrote:
neshwille888 wrote:

2. i am ALLWAYS ADMIN

You do need to delete the game files and the konami folders from registery before installing.

I would say the color does not matter but you can do it just to be sure by right clicking on the joey.exe and go to Properties, then go to Compability tab and check 256 colors and press Use. Then in the game go to options and click on 32bit and then windowed and you will have full colors back.

The installer you get always installs the game to C:\Program Files\Yugioh Trilogy folder, make sure you move that folder to where you want it to create the common folder before you start the game for the first time.

that didnt answer my question Sad and btw the color and admin thing didnt work....
Back to top Go down
1nsane89
Duelist
Duelist
1nsane89

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:28 am

Zaneo wrote:
that didnt answer my question Sad and btw the color and admin thing didnt work....
It actuyally did, because by deleting the konami folder in registery removes all info on where the common folder is located, so when you have deleted the konami folder delete absolutely every folder of the game on your computer including the common folder and then install with Bomb's installer. You will find the Yugioh trilogy folder it creates in C:\Program files
Back to top Go down
Zaneo
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:32 am

1nsane89 wrote:
Zaneo wrote:
It actuyally did, because by deleting the konami folder in registery removes all info on where the common folder is located, so when you have deleted the konami folder delete absolutely every folder of the game on your computer including the common folder and then install with Bomb's installer. You will find the Yugioh trilogy folder it creates in C:\Program files

i did exactly that but it keeps creating the folder in the other place!
Back to top Go down
1nsane89
Duelist
Duelist
1nsane89

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:41 am

Well, that is weird. It shouldnt do that...

Tell you what, I could do this whole thing for you if you have a program called Team Viewer, with it you could allow me to remotely use you computer and do everything for you. I am a man of my word and will only do this and not mess up your computer. Its up to you.

Im in the chat box at the moment if you want to talk about this more.
Back to top Go down
Zaneo
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:59 am

yey, i got all cards, but only on joey....
Back to top Go down
1nsane89
Duelist
Duelist
1nsane89

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:24 am

They should have unlocked for all of the games...

Keep on retrying until you get it working.
Back to top Go down
player722
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Hey insane mind doing this for me through teamviewer?

PM me please, would greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostrockz
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Hey guys, i have the same problem.

I used this tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n626ppPOBKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdZATyajOjY

I dont know why, but its unnormal. I can make whatever, but it still not working.

My system:

Win7 HoPre 64-bit

Can anybody support me with teamviewer or something else? Tell me and I give u my data's.
Back to top Go down
BomWatchOut
Admin
Admin
BomWatchOut

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:55 am

64 bit uh.... how many yugioh games you got in your pc?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BomWatchOut
Ghostrockz
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:54 am

Moment i have the trilogy from u.

It is difficult for 64-bit?
Back to top Go down
Ghostrockz
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:59 pm

erm.. its now ok. i use the old tut and its worked. i dont need more help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:41 pm

yep it works
Back to top Go down
Bomb3r
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 am

It works Smile
Back to top Go down
Black
Moderators
Moderators
Black

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Guys if it work please dont say it, i know your thank fully but this thread was made in
Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 pm
=( please just let it die
Back to top Go down
5d'sajoke
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 pm

can i not get all cards because of administrative rights
Back to top Go down
man1master
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm

cool silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?   ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

ummm I have 1 post D: i cant get all cards yet?
Page 1 of 1